Kathryn Joy here.
Since my birth in 1995, I’ve been an Innovator, Idealist, and . . . different. I moved eighteen times before my eighteenth birthday, due to a father that gets as much joy as myself from trying new things. He named me “Katie” because he wanted someone “spicy.”
I fit the bill.
Today, my two passions are life-hacking motherhood, and entrepreneurialism, specifically, Network Marketing.
- Are you tired of being bound by society’s standards?
- Are you ready to make a difference?
- Are you ready to pursue your unique God-Given talents?
- Are you sick of the rat race, and living for the future of someday being able to do what you want to do . . . instead of living your dream now?
- Are you looking to be fulfilled in motherhood?
Then, let’s be friends!
I began this blog at 18, with a goal of recording my “different” life, as the eldest of 11 children.Today, I’m even more of a hopeless idealist, because I grew up in a family that dreams, and I married a man who makes our dreams become reality every single day. I have been told hundreds of times, “who cares if it’s unrealistic?”
And so I don’t.
Yet, I don’t pursue unique living for my own benefit. (Okay, so maybe some of it.) But I am more than a purposeless being waiting for eventual death. I’m a follower of Christ and He calls me to be different. Not just for different’s sake. But because He is different.
I hope you find some inspiration and tools here to go live your life a little different . . . a little more exciting . . . a little more passionate.
Not perfect. Just, different.